Ike's Knights
Ike's Knights
Ike's Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ike's Knights

Welcome To The Ike's Knights Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

News Update!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hideko

Hideko

News Update! Empty
PostSubject: News Update!   News Update! EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:54 am

Alright so I know you are wondering when will be the next contest. I have saved up alot of ryo and am willing to use it for prizes on the contest. Note: I will not forget the prizes. So, you guys want a contest am I right? Well unfortunately we can't have one yet. The lack of members here either from inactivity or just not enough here is what is holding us back. I really want to make the contest but what is the point when only like 2 or 3 people are going to actually participate. I can't force anyone to do anything. We just have to deal with it or we can get more people to join here. Yeah that's right this is your Society just as much as it is mine. If you want to change the way things are around here then do something about it! Well I guess I can make another Recruiting Contest...but what's the point when only at least 1 person will actually do anything? Here's the deal, I am willing to give anyone anything if they just get more members here. As to what it will be? Well, let's just say it's alot compared to me. If you have any questions keep it here. That is all.

P.S Once we get more members for sure i'll start the Tournament without a second delay^^
Back to top Go down

News Update!
Page 1 of 1