Ike's Knights
Ike's Knights
Ike's Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ike's Knights

Welcome To The Ike's Knights Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love/Couples Talk

Go down 
+3
Sabaku No Gaara
Hatsuharu
Hideko
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hideko

Hideko

Love/Couples Talk Empty
PostSubject: Love/Couples Talk   Love/Couples Talk EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:28 am

Well I made this topic for people who want to talk about any relationship they have/had with anyone. Keep it PG guys^^
Back to top Go down
Hatsuharu

Hatsuharu

Love/Couples Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love/Couples Talk   Love/Couples Talk EmptyMon May 18, 2009 2:09 pm

Make it PG-13 at least?
Back to top Go down
Sabaku No Gaara

Sabaku No Gaara

Love/Couples Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love/Couples Talk   Love/Couples Talk EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:44 am

why no one talking here O.o u people never loved before ? lol XD
Back to top Go down
Hatsuharu

Hatsuharu

Love/Couples Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love/Couples Talk   Love/Couples Talk EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:14 pm

Most likely that have Gaara o.o its that hardly anyone is active xD
Back to top Go down
hkl

hkl

Love/Couples Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love/Couples Talk   Love/Couples Talk EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:21 pm

this place needs more activity D; lol! *crosses of 'lol' and writes something else to advertise more activity* o__o;
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/hcjxm
Sanity

Sanity

Love/Couples Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love/Couples Talk   Love/Couples Talk EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:50 am

ooooh nice topic! talk about being in love... tongue

I love you Basty!
Back to top Go down
Hideko

Hideko

Love/Couples Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love/Couples Talk   Love/Couples Talk EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:04 pm

Yeah...xD Sanity!
Back to top Go down
Sanity

Sanity

Love/Couples Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love/Couples Talk   Love/Couples Talk EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:34 pm

can you feel the love tonight? cmon guys somebody has to take the initiative. if you have some love in your heart post it here... I love you basty...
Back to top Go down
Hideko

Hideko

Love/Couples Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love/Couples Talk   Love/Couples Talk EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:19 am

I love you Sanity....o.o Embarassed xD
Back to top Go down
infinity (unofficial)

infinity (unofficial)

Love/Couples Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love/Couples Talk   Love/Couples Talk EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:12 am

*appears from darknes*

*brakes the ice*

um.. love???

i have a realy bed experiance from my last one...

here we go:

I was in love with a girl in my class for 2 years... she was all i could think off.. and we where frends... once she sed that she is not inlove with the boy she is daiting... so me as usual had to find out who is the person she love... and after a long talk... she told me that she is in love with me... i was... how do you say.. ''in clouds''... and then she started to sms me with love mesages, we talked on msn every day for like 5-9 hurs.. etc... after a while i asked if she will ever dump the guy she is with.. i se dif she doesn love him she shuld be fair... and afcorse i will welcome her in my arms... but she sed she will never dump him.. and bloved me off compleatly... after a week she dump that guy even tho she sed that will never hapen... she sed that hi was hiting her etc... after 3 weeks i asked her if she would date me... she said no.. that she doesnt have time.. and soo on... she then started to ignore me for 3 months.. that broke me compleatly...

next year...

at the bigining she started to talk to me and said that she would like to be with me.. at the bigining i was cerful and i didn't trust her but after a while i fell for her again.. and then she started to ignore me gain... saying that i have to wait a week.. so i din.. then a month then 2 months.. after 4 months i said that she has to make up her mind... and she screamed at me that i am pressuring her and soo on... i said that i waited 2 long that she has only 2 weeks to diside... and then she started ignoring me again... my last mesage to her was that she is not aloved to talk, sms, or contact me in any way and we never spoke since then...

side story:

she told everyone that she doesnt like me, and sms me all the time that she loves me , she ten told every body that i was bothering her even tho she started twice, she is now with the guy she dumped, thet she said she will never dump (the one who hits her) (btw she said that when she has sex with him hshe is thinking of me) and she started to tell lies about me just to get attaction...

any way... that is my sed story...
Back to top Go down
Sanity

Sanity

Love/Couples Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love/Couples Talk   Love/Couples Talk EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:10 pm

that is sad.... all i can say is dont give up on love even if it did hurt you. that just means you deserve better and it was never meant to be. crazy things do happen all the time so dont think too much about it and move on dude!
Back to top Go down
infinity (unofficial)

infinity (unofficial)

Love/Couples Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love/Couples Talk   Love/Couples Talk EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:12 am

i didn't gave up.. i just don't take any time to meet girls...
Back to top Go down
Hideko

Hideko

Love/Couples Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love/Couples Talk   Love/Couples Talk EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:37 am

Damn that must really suck infinity. I know how you feel I had that happen to me. Well sort of. Which is almost all of the girls I meet nowadays, is never serious. We just keep it flirty and professional. But Love does make you feel pretty good. And of course love will always hurt when it is over. That is the way of life, and you will always be in a state of shock and hurt. My only cure for me, believe it or not, is you just find a new girl to bounce back on. Alot of people don't believe this but it works! The point what i'm trying to say is you can always get attached but never get too attached if you feel that you are only going to end up hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sanity

Sanity

Love/Couples Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love/Couples Talk   Love/Couples Talk EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:41 am

my advice is just move on, forgive and forget.... you'll know when its time to fall in love again. you can ask me for any advice anytime... Smile
Back to top Go down
Hideko

Hideko

Love/Couples Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love/Couples Talk   Love/Couples Talk EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:10 pm

Uhh....Sanity I need some advice xD
Back to top Go down
Hideko

Hideko

Love/Couples Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love/Couples Talk   Love/Couples Talk EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:10 pm

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Back to top Go down
Sanity

Sanity

Love/Couples Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love/Couples Talk   Love/Couples Talk EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:13 pm

i know i havent...
Back to top Go down
Hideko

Hideko

Love/Couples Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love/Couples Talk   Love/Couples Talk EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:29 pm

Well Sanity I still need some advice about this..uhhh..current relationship xD.
Back to top Go down
Sanity

Sanity

Love/Couples Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love/Couples Talk   Love/Couples Talk EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:38 am

you can ask me anything... after all i am your baby right...? tongue I love you
Back to top Go down
Hideko

Hideko

Love/Couples Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love/Couples Talk   Love/Couples Talk EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:30 pm

Well yeah of course! Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sabaku No Gaara

Sabaku No Gaara

Love/Couples Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love/Couples Talk   Love/Couples Talk EmptyThu May 28, 2009 1:27 pm

L.O.V.E = Lost Obsessive Vulnerable Emotions Very Happy lmao, Love only hurts XD i dont want love, dont dont dont!!!!!!! I will live alone and DIE alone, with no one to dance with in the dark XD
Back to top Go down
Sanity

Sanity

Love/Couples Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love/Couples Talk   Love/Couples Talk EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:04 am

that's boring... No
Back to top Go down
Darkwings

Darkwings

Love/Couples Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love/Couples Talk   Love/Couples Talk EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:57 am

Love is different than that Gaara...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Love/Couples Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love/Couples Talk   Love/Couples Talk Empty

Back to top Go down

Love/Couples Talk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ike's Knights :: General Discussion :: Random Fun-
Jump to: