Ike's Knights
Ike's Knights
Ike's Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ike's Knights

Welcome To The Ike's Knights Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We Want To Hear From You!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hideko

Hideko

We Want To Hear From You! Empty
PostSubject: We Want To Hear From You!   We Want To Hear From You! EmptySat May 16, 2009 8:34 pm

No this isn't a survey or anything like that. I've been wondering about what you guys think. If you think you have what it takes to make this Forum better or make the Society better, then you should post what you want to happen in the Suggestion box. I take everything you post in there seriously, so if you got something you want to say then post it there. I will check on it every day which means i'll have to take time off my hands just to go look, which means I care what you say. Alright well that is all. https://ikesknights.rpg-board.net/about-the-society-f1/suggestion-box-t89.htm#1250
Back to top Go down
doriginalkakashi2

doriginalkakashi2

PostSubject: We Want To Hear From You!   We Want To Hear From You! EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:54 pm

how about tournaments and challenges
Back to top Go down
Darkwings

Darkwings

PostSubject: Re: We Want To Hear From You!   We Want To Hear From You! EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:31 pm

we've had a contest once, kakashi. And Admiral Hideko was planning on a tornament.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Want To Hear From You!   We Want To Hear From You! Empty

Back to top Go down

We Want To Hear From You!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ike's Knights :: Society News :: ANNOUNCEMENTS-
Jump to: