Ike's Knights
Ike's Knights
Ike's Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ike's Knights

Welcome To The Ike's Knights Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

make up a story

Go down 
+4
Darkwings
Hideko
Direct
infinity (unofficial)
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sanity

Sanity

make up a story - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: make up a story   make up a story - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:58 am

Chapter I The dark forest

Long long time ago there was a little blue knight.Whose fleece was white as snow. He ran away from home, too see the world. And he tripped. he then fell down in mud.He got back up,wiped himself off and was back on his way. He got to the entrance of a Dark forest.He took out a flaslight and proceeded. As he walked in the forest he met a liitle yello dwarf.He said "wtf a yellow dwarf". The yello dwarf just wached him with his big green glasses and said ''what!!! is this the first time you saw a yello dwarf you Cheese cake!!!''. The blue knight then picked up the little dwarf and threw him flat on his chest. The little dwarf screamed ''noooo''. All of a sudden, the little dwarf transformed into a huge dwarf.Which was pink and had green spots. The green spots made the dwarf look like a leper, so the blue knight splashed the dwarf with holy water. The dwarf was then death and the blue knight was on his way. Shortly there after he came across a old broken down house. He started to eat the hause thinking it taste like apples.Then a man with long black hair who had been watching him through a window said " stop eating my house!". The blue knight quickly replies, "how else am I supposed to get my FDA recommended daily intake of fiber?" The long haired guy gave the blue knight some beer and crisps ''here you go'' he said and walked back in the hause.The blue knight got drunk and started to fight with imaginary ninja monkeys. After a long long night of drunkines he got up and he sow he has a dark sword in his hand. He wiped he's eyes and saw the sword turn in to a beer can. It was a miracle!!! The little blue knight drank the miracle beer can and then continued walking in the forest. He triped and fell down in to a forest river. He tried to swim out of the river but he couldn't and he was washed down the river.

Chapter II The river

He was fighting for his life, is armor was 2 heavy so hi striped it of. He tried and tried but still couldn't swim out of the river and continued to be washed down the extremely long river. In this long river there where many animals. He could hear all the animals laughing at his as he fell below the water. He then got under the wather and meet NEMO the fish. NEMO helped our knight climb out of the river. he then meet a water princes. She knew of his journey to see the world and aided him by giving him magical powers. He used the magic power and started to walk on water. He continued to his destination. He then feelt something in his ass he looked and it was an arrow, he looked again and there where 1000 arrows flying twords him. The arrows covered the forest's sky, he was now in complete darkness. He light up a magic pink light to see what was going on. And he saw the archers in the trees. The archers had one eye abd large ears that hung to their cheeks. He than started to run agens arches forgettingthat he has an arrow in his ass... He saw a cave and ran inside it to get away from the bombardment of arrows that were coming at him. He then started a fire. He waited for hours, until he thought the archers were and still nelgected to remove the arrow.He then prepered a big meal for him self, he ate mice. He decided to see if the archers were still there. As he was about to peek outside he suddenly felt a chill on his spine when something cold and slimy ran up his leg. It was a big nasty spider. The odd thing about this spider is that its color is pink! It was 4 feet long and 2 feet high. The spider spoke to him. It said WELCOME CHOSEN ONE! The knight just looked at him with confused look. Suddenly the spider shot out something sticky from its mouth and covered the night from head to toe. the knight was traped, and so we wait...

Chapter III transformation

A few months passed...and still no change, only occasional shift to show us that he is still alive. A decade past and still our hero didn't awake. And then something incredible happened. The knight pushed his sword true the net. The knight pushed out of his imprisionment and he looked all around him. He turned in to A WHITE knight with more power.And more handsome looks (lol all i could think of right now). Their was a puff of black smoke and the spider appeared before him once more. The spider said ''i have given you some of my Powers, now you have to safe a princes wich is my fother, she in in the Stone catle up the mountion ahad, if you don't do it you will die''. The knight agreed and began to walk out of the cave when the spider stopped him. ''What now'' screamed the knight. The spider replied, "You will also need this sword made of my strongest fiber of my web." The knight continues on toward the mountain to realize something. He had been walking to a massive fortification that had archers at the top and spears preventing anyone from climbing over. The knight started to sneak closer to the fortification when he started to glow and feel intense pain in his body. The glowing started to get rapid then it stayed constant. The knights body began to change. He had spider legs coming from his waist, and bladed arms underneath his arms. All the knights abilities increased dramaticly. He press for an attack on the fortification when the archers begin to fire upon him. He dodges with swiftness and then strikes them down with his new sword. The fortification is then left in ruins and the knight changes back with a few broken ribs.

Chapter IV The Journey to the Mountain Top

The knight starts his climb of the mountain and runs into something. At first he didn't know what it is but after a good look he sow a stoned moutian girl. At this point the Knight was not surprised at nothing and went on his why leaving the stoned mountain girl in the distance screaming for his hellp but he had more important matters to attend too. The White Knight then came across a tiny village of chilldren(there was literally no adults) he thought to himself "how strange" at this time a small girl with a beat up doll came up to him and said. Please save my sister. The knight glanced at the distance to see what lies ahead but when he turned around to ask the little girls name the girl mysteriously vanished.
Back to top Go down
Darkvoid

Darkvoid

PostSubject: Re: make up a story   make up a story - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:51 pm

Long long time ago there was a little blue knight.Whose fleece was white as snow. He ran away from home, too see the world. And he tripped. he then fell down in mud.He got back up,wiped himself off and was back on his way. He got to the entrance of a Dark forest.He took out a flaslight and proceeded. As he walked in the forest he met a liitle yello dwarf.He said "wtf a yellow dwarf". The yello dwarf just wached him with his big green glasses and said ''what!!! is this the first time you saw a yello dwarf you Cheese cake!!!''. The blue knight then picked up the little dwarf and threw him flat on his chest. The little dwarf screamed ''noooo''. All of a sudden, the little dwarf transformed into a huge dwarf.Which was pink and had green spots. The green spots made the dwarf look like a leper, so the blue knight splashed the dwarf with holy water. The dwarf was then death and the blue knight was on his way. Shortly there after he came across a old broken down house. He started to eat the hause thinking it taste like apples.Then a man with long black hair who had been watching him through a window said " stop eating my house!". The blue knight quickly replies, "how else am I supposed to get my FDA recommended daily intake of fiber?" The long haired guy gave the blue knight some beer and crisps ''here you go'' he said and walked back in the hause.The blue knight got drunk and started to fight with imaginary ninja monkeys. After a long long night of drunkines he got up and he sow he has a dark sword in his hand. He wiped he's eyes and saw the sword turn in to a beer can. It was a miracle!!! The little blue knight drank the miracle beer can and then continued walking in the forest. He triped and fell down in to a forest river. He tried to swim out of the river but he couldn't and he was washed down the river.

Chapter II The river

He was fighting for his life, is armor was 2 heavy so hi striped it of. He tried and tried but still couldn't swim out of the river and continued to be washed down the extremely long river. In this long river there where many animals. He could hear all the animals laughing at his as he fell below the water. He then got under the wather and meet NEMO the fish. NEMO helped our knight climb out of the river. he then meet a water princes. She knew of his journey to see the world and aided him by giving him magical powers. He used the magic power and started to walk on water. He continued to his destination. He then feelt something in his ass he looked and it was an arrow, he looked again and there where 1000 arrows flying twords him. The arrows covered the forest's sky, he was now in complete darkness. He light up a magic pink light to see what was going on. And he saw the archers in the trees. The archers had one eye abd large ears that hung to their cheeks. He than started to run agens arches forgettingthat he has an arrow in his ass... He saw a cave and ran inside it to get away from the bombardment of arrows that were coming at him. He then started a fire. He waited for hours, until he thought the archers were and still nelgected to remove the arrow.He then prepered a big meal for him self, he ate mice. He decided to see if the archers were still there. As he was about to peek outside he suddenly felt a chill on his spine when something cold and slimy ran up his leg. It was a big nasty spider. The odd thing about this spider is that its color is pink! It was 4 feet long and 2 feet high. The spider spoke to him. It said WELCOME CHOSEN ONE! The knight just looked at him with confused look. Suddenly the spider shot out something sticky from its mouth and covered the night from head to toe. the knight was traped, and so we wait...

A few months passed...and still no change, only occasional shift to show us that he is still alive. A decade past and still our hero didn't awake. And then something incredible happened. The knight pushed his sword true the net. The knight pushed out of his imprisionment and he looked all around him. He turned in to A WHITE knight with more power.And more handsome looks (lol all i could think of right now). Their was a puff of black smoke and the spider appeared before him once more. The spider said ''i have given you some of my Powers, now you have to safe a princes wich is my fother, she in in the Stone catle up the mountion ahad, if you don't do it you will die''. The knight agreed and began to walk out of the cave when the spider stopped him. ''What now'' screamed the knight. The spider replied, "You will also need this sword made of my strongest fiber of my web." The knight continues on toward the mountain to realize something. He had been walking to a massive fortification that had archers at the top and spears preventing anyone from climbing over. The knight started to sneak closer to the fortification when he started to glow and feel intense pain in his body. The glowing started to get rapid then it stayed constant. The knights body began to change. He had spider legs coming from his waist, and bladed arms underneath his arms. All the knights abilities increased dramaticly. He press for an attack on the fortification when the archers begin to fire upon him. He dodges with swiftness and then strikes them down with his new sword. The fortification is then left in ruins and the knight changes back with a few broken ribs.

The knight starts his climb of the mountain and runs into something. At first he didn't know what it is but after a good look he sow a stoned moutian girl. At this point the Knight was not surprised at nothing and went on his why leaving the stoned mountain girl in the distance screaming for his hellp but he had more important matters to attend too. The White Knight then came across a tiny village of chilldren(there was literally no adults) he thought to himself "how strange" at this time a small girl with a beat up doll came up to him and said. Please save my sister. The knight glanced at the distance to see what lies ahead but when he turned around to ask the little girls name the girl mysteriously vanished. The White knight took one more quick glance and noticed something far up the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Darkwings

Darkwings

PostSubject: Re: make up a story   make up a story - Page 4 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:13 pm

Chapter II The river

The knight starts his climb of the mountain and runs into something. At first he didn't know what it is but after a good look he sow a stoned moutian girl. At this point the Knight was not surprised at nothing and went on his why leaving the stoned mountain girl in the distance screaming for his hellp but he had more important matters to attend too. The White Knight then came across a tiny village of chilldren(there was literally no adults) he thought to himself "how strange" at this time a small girl with a beat up doll came up to him and said. Please save my sister. The knight glanced at the distance to see what lies ahead but when he turned around to ask the little girls name the girl mysteriously vanished. The White knight took one more quick glance and noticed something far up the mountain. The White Knight saw a glowing light.
Back to top Go down
Ninjamaster10

PostSubject: Re: make up a story   make up a story - Page 4 EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:46 am

Chapter II The river

The knight starts his climb of the mountain and runs into something. At first he didn't know what it is but after a good look he sow a stoned moutian girl. At this point the Knight was not surprised at nothing and went on his why leaving the stoned mountain girl in the distance screaming for his hellp but he had more important matters to attend too. The White Knight then came across a tiny village of chilldren(there was literally no adults) he thought to himself "how strange" at this time a small girl with a beat up doll came up to him and said. Please save my sister. The knight glanced at the distance to see what lies ahead but when he turned around to ask the little girls name the girl mysteriously vanished. The White knight took one more quick glance and noticed something far up the mountain. The White Knight saw a glowing light. He thought of the many dangers that the future held for him and this small village and decided to find the little girls sister. As he was leaving the town towards the glowing light he thought how strange the village seemed empty but unwelcomed eyes were on him, aslo he thought to himself "Am I doning the right thing" to him it felt devious.
Back to top Go down
Darkwings

Darkwings

PostSubject: Re: make up a story   make up a story - Page 4 EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:50 am

Chapter II The river

The knight starts his climb of the mountain and runs into something. At first he didn't know what it is but after a good look he sow a stoned moutian girl. At this point the Knight was not surprised at nothing and went on his why leaving the stoned mountain girl in the distance screaming for his hellp but he had more important matters to attend too. The White Knight then came across a tiny village of chilldren(there was literally no adults) he thought to himself "how strange" at this time a small girl with a beat up doll came up to him and said. Please save my sister. The knight glanced at the distance to see what lies ahead but when he turned around to ask the little girls name the girl mysteriously vanished. The White knight took one more quick glance and noticed something far up the mountain. The White Knight saw a glowing light. He thought of the many dangers that the future held for him and this small village and decided to find the little girls sister. As he was leaving the town towards the glowing light he thought how strange the village seemed empty but unwelcomed eyes were on him, aslo he thought to himself "Am I doning the right thing" to him it felt devious. Ignoring the devious feeling in his stomach, he headed towards the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Darkvoid

Darkvoid

PostSubject: Re: make up a story   make up a story - Page 4 EmptySun May 24, 2009 5:37 pm

Chapter II The river

The knight starts his climb of the mountain and runs into something. At first he didn't know what it is but after a good look he sow a stoned moutian girl. At this point the Knight was not surprised at nothing and went on his why leaving the stoned mountain girl in the distance screaming for his hellp but he had more important matters to attend too. The White Knight then came across a tiny village of chilldren(there was literally no adults) he thought to himself "how strange" at this time a small girl with a beat up doll came up to him and said. Please save my sister. The knight glanced at the distance to see what lies ahead but when he turned around to ask the little girls name the girl mysteriously vanished. The White knight took one more quick glance and noticed something far up the mountain. The White Knight saw a glowing light. He thought of the many dangers that the future held for him and this small village and decided to find the little girls sister. As he was leaving the town towards the glowing light he thought how strange the village seemed empty but unwelcomed eyes were on him, aslo he thought to himself "Am I doning the right thing" to him it felt devious. Ignoring the devious feeling in his stomach, he headed towards the mountain. As he journeys further up the mountain, night approaches, now with little daylight left the knight hurrys up the mountain to reach the glowing light only to find the girls sister dead with her head on a spike coming out of the ground. Blood trails down toward the knight spelling "Death Awaits you at the top." before the knight could even process what had happened he is hit behind the head, he drops unconscience.
Back to top Go down
Ninjamaster10

PostSubject: Re: make up a story   make up a story - Page 4 EmptySun May 24, 2009 5:57 pm

Chapter II The river

The knight starts his climb of the mountain and runs into something. At first he didn't know what it is but after a good look he sow a stoned moutian girl. At this point the Knight was not surprised at nothing and went on his why leaving the stoned mountain girl in the distance screaming for his hellp but he had more important matters to attend too. The White Knight then came across a tiny village of chilldren(there was literally no adults) he thought to himself "how strange" at this time a small girl with a beat up doll came up to him and said. Please save my sister. The knight glanced at the distance to see what lies ahead but when he turned around to ask the little girls name the girl mysteriously vanished. The White knight took one more quick glance and noticed something far up the mountain. The White Knight saw a glowing light. He thought of the many dangers that the future held for him and this small village and decided to find the little girls sister. As he was leaving the town towards the glowing light he thought how strange the village seemed empty but unwelcomed eyes were on him, aslo he thought to himself "Am I doning the right thing" to him it felt devious. Ignoring the devious feeling in his stomach, he headed towards the mountain. As he journeys further up the mountain, night approaches, now with little daylight left the knight hurrys up the mountain to reach the glowing light only to find the girls sister dead with her head on a spike coming out of the ground. Blood trails down toward the knight spelling "Death Awaits you at the top." before the knight could even process what had happened he is hit behind the head, he drops unconscience. When the Knight awakens he finds himself in a dark and some what moist cave. His head felt like it had a anvil dropped on it and he was to weak to even move. What was the Knight going to do?
Back to top Go down
Sanity

Sanity

PostSubject: Re: make up a story   make up a story - Page 4 EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:09 pm

Chapter II The river

The knight starts his climb of the mountain and runs into something. At first he didn't know what it is but after a good look he sow a stoned moutian girl. At this point the Knight was not surprised at nothing and went on his why leaving the stoned mountain girl in the distance screaming for his hellp but he had more important matters to attend too. The White Knight then came across a tiny village of chilldren(there was literally no adults) he thought to himself "how strange" at this time a small girl with a beat up doll came up to him and said. Please save my sister. The knight glanced at the distance to see what lies ahead but when he turned around to ask the little girls name the girl mysteriously vanished. The White knight took one more quick glance and noticed something far up the mountain. The White Knight saw a glowing light. He thought of the many dangers that the future held for him and this small village and decided to find the little girls sister. As he was leaving the town towards the glowing light he thought how strange the village seemed empty but unwelcomed eyes were on him, aslo he thought to himself "Am I doning the right thing" to him it felt devious. Ignoring the devious feeling in his stomach, he headed towards the mountain. As he journeys further up the mountain, night approaches, now with little daylight left the knight hurrys up the mountain to reach the glowing light only to find the girls sister dead with her head on a spike coming out of the ground. Blood trails down toward the knight spelling "Death Awaits you at the top." before the knight could even process what had happened he is hit behind the head, he drops unconscience. When the Knight awakens he finds himself in a dark and some what moist cave. His head felt like it had a anvil dropped on it and he was to weak to even move. What was the Knight going to do? He desperately tried to move his arms and legs but they were bound tightly, after a few seconds of struggle he heard footsteps coming closer and closer, finally the door to his cell opened.
Back to top Go down
Darkwings

Darkwings

PostSubject: Re: make up a story   make up a story - Page 4 EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:11 pm

Chapter II The river

The knight starts his climb of the mountain and runs into something. At first he didn't know what it is but after a good look he sow a stoned moutian girl. At this point the Knight was not surprised at nothing and went on his why leaving the stoned mountain girl in the distance screaming for his hellp but he had more important matters to attend too. The White Knight then came across a tiny village of chilldren(there was literally no adults) he thought to himself "how strange" at this time a small girl with a beat up doll came up to him and said. Please save my sister. The knight glanced at the distance to see what lies ahead but when he turned around to ask the little girls name the girl mysteriously vanished. The White knight took one more quick glance and noticed something far up the mountain. The White Knight saw a glowing light. He thought of the many dangers that the future held for him and this small village and decided to find the little girls sister. As he was leaving the town towards the glowing light he thought how strange the village seemed empty but unwelcomed eyes were on him, aslo he thought to himself "Am I doning the right thing" to him it felt devious. Ignoring the devious feeling in his stomach, he headed towards the mountain. As he journeys further up the mountain, night approaches, now with little daylight left the knight hurrys up the mountain to reach the glowing light only to find the girls sister dead with her head on a spike coming out of the ground. Blood trails down toward the knight spelling "Death Awaits you at the top." before the knight could even process what had happened he is hit behind the head, he drops unconscience. When the Knight awakens he finds himself in a dark and some what moist cave. His head felt like it had a anvil dropped on it and he was to weak to even move. What was the Knight going to do? He desperately tried to move his arms and legs but they were bound tightly, after a few seconds of struggle he heard footsteps coming closer and closer, finally the door to his cell opened. There stood a shadowy figure looming over him. The figure walked over to the cell wall and started to write something in our Knight's own blood.
Back to top Go down
Darkvoid

Darkvoid

PostSubject: Re: make up a story   make up a story - Page 4 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:43 pm

Chapter II The river

The knight starts his climb of the mountain and runs into something. At first he didn't know what it is but after a good look he sow a stoned moutian girl. At this point the Knight was not surprised at nothing and went on his why leaving the stoned mountain girl in the distance screaming for his hellp but he had more important matters to attend too. The White Knight then came across a tiny village of chilldren(there was literally no adults) he thought to himself "how strange" at this time a small girl with a beat up doll came up to him and said. Please save my sister. The knight glanced at the distance to see what lies ahead but when he turned around to ask the little girls name the girl mysteriously vanished. The White knight took one more quick glance and noticed something far up the mountain. The White Knight saw a glowing light. He thought of the many dangers that the future held for him and this small village and decided to find the little girls sister. As he was leaving the town towards the glowing light he thought how strange the village seemed empty but unwelcomed eyes were on him, aslo he thought to himself "Am I doning the right thing" to him it felt devious. Ignoring the devious feeling in his stomach, he headed towards the mountain. As he journeys further up the mountain, night approaches, now with little daylight left the knight hurrys up the mountain to reach the glowing light only to find the girls sister dead with her head on a spike coming out of the ground. Blood trails down toward the knight spelling "Death Awaits you at the top." before the knight could even process what had happened he is hit behind the head, he drops unconscience. When the Knight awakens he finds himself in a dark and some what moist cave. His head felt like it had a anvil dropped on it and he was to weak to even move. What was the Knight going to do? He desperately tried to move his arms and legs but they were bound tightly, after a few seconds of struggle he heard footsteps coming closer and closer, finally the door to his cell opened. There stood a shadowy figure looming over him. The figure walked over to the cell wall and started to write something in our Knight's own blood. The Knight looked out the cells window to see he was in a tower at the top of the mountain, when he looked back toward the figure it was gone and the message reads, you will be left and forgot just like the spiders princess locked in here. The Knight became drizzy and passed out again.

The Tower

The Knight awoke to find himself in a new chamber, which was bigger than the last one, yet the hall looked like it was a bit more protected. The Knight had to think quickly about the situation.
Back to top Go down
Sanity

Sanity

PostSubject: Re: make up a story   make up a story - Page 4 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:45 am

Chapter II The river

The knight starts his climb of the mountain and runs into something. At first he didn't know what it is but after a good look he sow a stoned moutian girl. At this point the Knight was not surprised at nothing and went on his why leaving the stoned mountain girl in the distance screaming for his hellp but he had more important matters to attend too. The White Knight then came across a tiny village of chilldren(there was literally no adults) he thought to himself "how strange" at this time a small girl with a beat up doll came up to him and said. Please save my sister. The knight glanced at the distance to see what lies ahead but when he turned around to ask the little girls name the girl mysteriously vanished. The White knight took one more quick glance and noticed something far up the mountain. The White Knight saw a glowing light. He thought of the many dangers that the future held for him and this small village and decided to find the little girls sister. As he was leaving the town towards the glowing light he thought how strange the village seemed empty but unwelcomed eyes were on him, aslo he thought to himself "Am I doning the right thing" to him it felt devious. Ignoring the devious feeling in his stomach, he headed towards the mountain. As he journeys further up the mountain, night approaches, now with little daylight left the knight hurrys up the mountain to reach the glowing light only to find the girls sister dead with her head on a spike coming out of the ground. Blood trails down toward the knight spelling "Death Awaits you at the top." before the knight could even process what had happened he is hit behind the head, he drops unconscience. When the Knight awakens he finds himself in a dark and some what moist cave. His head felt like it had a anvil dropped on it and he was to weak to even move. What was the Knight going to do? He desperately tried to move his arms and legs but they were bound tightly, after a few seconds of struggle he heard footsteps coming closer and closer, finally the door to his cell opened. There stood a shadowy figure looming over him. The figure walked over to the cell wall and started to write something in our Knight's own blood. The Knight looked out the cells window to see he was in a tower at the top of the mountain, when he looked back toward the figure it was gone and the message reads, you will be left and forgot just like the spiders princess locked in here. The Knight became drizzy and passed out again.

The Tower

The Knight awoke to find himself in a new chamber, which was bigger than the last one, yet the hall looked like it was a bit more protected. The Knight had to think quickly about the situation. He thought about what the pink spider said and had a risky plan.
Back to top Go down
Darkvoid

Darkvoid

PostSubject: Re: make up a story   make up a story - Page 4 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:33 pm

Chapter II The river

The Tower

The Knight awoke to find himself in a new chamber, which was bigger than the last one, yet the hall looked like it was a bit more protected. The Knight had to think quickly about the situation. He thought about what the pink spider said and had a risky plan. The Knight transformed into the giant spider again and begins to slash at the cell gate. When he breaks out he is confronted by multiple guards, The Knight swiftly takes them out then heads to the girls cell to be unexpectedly...
Back to top Go down
Darkwings

Darkwings

PostSubject: Re: make up a story   make up a story - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:19 pm

Chapter II The river

The Tower

The Knight awoke to find himself in a new chamber, which was bigger than the last one, yet the hall looked like it was a bit more protected. The Knight had to think quickly about the situation. He thought about what the pink spider said and had a risky plan. The Knight transformed into the giant spider again and begins to slash at the cell gate. When he breaks out he is confronted by multiple guards, The Knight swiftly takes them out then heads to the girls cell to be unexpectedly... surprised that she was so beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Sanity

Sanity

PostSubject: Re: make up a story   make up a story - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:54 am

Chapter II The river

The Tower

The Knight awoke to find himself in a new chamber, which was bigger than the last one, yet the hall looked like it was a bit more protected. The Knight had to think quickly about the situation. He thought about what the pink spider said and had a risky plan. The Knight transformed into the giant spider again and begins to slash at the cell gate. When he breaks out he is confronted by multiple guards, The Knight swiftly takes them out then heads to the girls cell to be unexpectedly... surprised that she was so beautiful. The girl wanted to speak but nothing came out. She realized that her voice had been taken away from her.
Back to top Go down
Darkwings

Darkwings

PostSubject: Re: make up a story   make up a story - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:55 am

Chapter II The river

The Tower

The Knight awoke to find himself in a new chamber, which was bigger than the last one, yet the hall looked like it was a bit more protected. The Knight had to think quickly about the situation. He thought about what the pink spider said and had a risky plan. The Knight transformed into the giant spider again and begins to slash at the cell gate. When he breaks out he is confronted by multiple guards, The Knight swiftly takes them out then heads to the girls cell to be unexpectedly... surprised that she was so beautiful. The girl wanted to speak but nothing came out. She realized that her voice had been taken away from her. Noticing that, the Knight grabbed her arm and turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Darkvoid

Darkvoid

PostSubject: Re: make up a story   make up a story - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:35 pm

Chapter II The river

The Tower

The Knight awoke to find himself in a new chamber, which was bigger than the last one, yet the hall looked like it was a bit more protected. The Knight had to think quickly about the situation. He thought about what the pink spider said and had a risky plan. The Knight transformed into the giant spider again and begins to slash at the cell gate. When he breaks out he is confronted by multiple guards, The Knight swiftly takes them out then heads to the girls cell to be unexpectedly... surprised that she was so beautiful. The girl wanted to speak but nothing came out. She realized that her voice had been taken away from her. Noticing that, the Knight grabbed her arm and turned to leave. To stop him because she didn't want to go back to the spider, she loves the king and would do anything to be with him.
Back to top Go down
Darkvoid

Darkvoid

PostSubject: Re: make up a story   make up a story - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:04 am

Chapter II The river

Chapter V The Tower

The Knight awoke to find himself in a new chamber, which was bigger than the last one, yet the hall looked like it was a bit more protected. The Knight had to think quickly about the situation. He thought about what the pink spider said and had a risky plan. The Knight transformed into the giant spider again and begins to slash at the cell gate. When he breaks out he is confronted by multiple guards, The Knight swiftly takes them out then heads to the girls cell to be unexpectedly... surprised that she was so beautiful. The girl wanted to speak but nothing came out. She realized that her voice had been taken away from her. Noticing that, the Knight grabbed her arm and turned to leave. To stop him because she didn't want to go back to the spider, she loves the king and would do anything to be with him. The knight saw her true emotions for the king and didn't want to ruin that so he left without her to the kings chamber. The king awaiting his arrvial sitting in his throne. The knight walks through the giant doors and walks across the red carpet and bows before the king. He asks about the girl and tells the king a story about a lost loved one he had. King touched by the knights story and know that he is very honorable he let him go. The Knight begins to journey back when he dies. The King has the knights body put in the temple on the top of the neighboring mountain across from the tower to show the noble knight to the world in hope his love one will retrun to him.

Chapter VI End

The girl married the king and became queen, the pink spider agreed to this arrangement due to the fact the knight lost his life for something he could not break. Nemo and friends from the path the knight had took paid there respects to him. Over the years the queen and king had build an amazing kingdom over the vast lands. Queen had many children each learned the story of the knight and his lost love as well as their religion. The knights story had became a religious mark for all that would accept his story. Many looked up to him thinking that he is finally with the one he loves, other believe some day she will return to him. As years went on the legend of the knight grew and formed into different stories with the same morals. The body in the temple of the knight stayed perfectly intact over the years just the same as when he died. The sister of the queen was finaly put to rest, when the cursed village was taken care of. The village restored and grew into the main town of the kingdom. The knight as now been gone for over hundred years life is no longer the same. Everything has changed society from the past started anew since the great fall of humanity.

Epilogue

The legend of the knight is gone for humanity, but over these thousands of years the temple still remains and the body still awaiting his one true love. One day this bright light shines across the sky towards the temple. At the doors a figure forms and begins to walk through the doors. Taking each step closer toward the graceful knight laying rest on his bed. The luminating light around the figure disperses throughout the room making the dark temple very white and bright. The figure is a women very young and beautiful, she is in a white dress made of the finest silk. A tear runs down her face with a quiver from her mouth she speaks softly, "Forgive me, my love." the tear drops onto the knight. She talks to the resting knight about why she had left and couldn't build enough courage to come back before it was to late. Now she wants him and his forgiveness and the warmth of his body at least one last time. The woman sobbing over him, he suddenly places his hand on her and says, "I forgive you, I knew you would come back to me.". A light raditates from the temple soon engulfing it whole then dissappears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: make up a story   make up a story - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

make up a story
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4